Welcome


Musings on m
y life as a busy opera singer, voice teacher, photographer and mom - not necessarily in that order! I consider myself immensely fortunate to have carved out a way of doing all of these things which mean so much to me - it may sometimes get a little crazy, but it's always worth it. Welcome to the madhouse!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Scotland II: Edinburgh and environs


(PSA: this post probably ought to come with a tilt-shift alert!! The camera I was using recreates the effect of these adjustable focal-plane lenses digitally and since I love it I may have... uh... indulged a little..... :)

Duddingston Village (from Arthur's Seat)


Towards the Lothian Coast (from Arthur's Seat)

Duddingston Loch (from Arthur's Seat)

Edinburgh from the Castle

same view without the TS effect



You can always find a muckle coo if you look...


The Forth Railway Bridge


No comments: