Skip to main content

When did I get swamped?

I'm not quite sure how it went from the carefully planned work curve I mapped out for this month to zOMG, but it has.

So, this is just a short update. I suspect part of the sudden feeling of 0-60 comes from losing a lot of "normal" daily life to the weather (I believe we're now up to about 80" of snow for the season, and it's just started dumping it AGAIN), and also to the wonderful 4-day-trip to Vancouver to take up a friend's invitation to see the dress rehearsal of the Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony. The trip itself was wonderful, even if travelling in-between snowstorms was more than a tad complicated! But we managed to make it both out and back, so one mustn't complain.

In the meantime, back to memorizing a LOT of music for a lrecital I'm doing next month. Watch this space for more news!






Comments