Skip to main content

It's not over yet

Another established area company hit by financial uncertainty; another cancellation to my season. Although deeply saddened by the news both artistically and financially, I'm trying not to think about it too hard since it's too much of a downer to dwell on it. The matter is out of my hands and all I can do is keep my own spirits up and try to keep the joy in making music, even as the world around me is spinning out of control. Surprisingly, it's proving easier than I thought; maybe the sadness will affect me more down the road, but so far this particular hit is making me want to put my energy into moving forward rather than dwelling on what's now done and outside my control. Here's hoping.

In the meantime, the garden has finally burst forth in full bloom. The weather pattern for the year means everything is terribly late, but now that it's getting started, it's been worth the wait!

Comments