Welcome


Musings on m
y life as a busy opera singer, voice teacher, photographer and mom - not necessarily in that order! I consider myself immensely fortunate to have carved out a way of doing all of these things which mean so much to me - it may sometimes get a little crazy, but it's always worth it. Welcome to the madhouse!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

So it snowed for about 10 minutes yesterday....


but I managed to grab this. (Yes, that IS a rosebud. In November.)

I call it "Survivor"

2 comments:

Sathya said...

was disappointed when u replaced this shot on DSS [thought the foliaged leaf was much better, i just love roses !!!], nice to see this on ur blog.
Nice shot, congrats again on winning DSS#13 ;-)

MG said...

Awww, thanks! I love roses too - in fact, shooting flowers last year is one of the things that prompted me to start picture-taking a little more seriously. Now I just have to hope they all winter ok - for some reason they were ALL blooming well into last month (even though it hadn't been that warm), and then they got slammed by the cold snap!